We are so excited to get to know you!
At One Down Dog we are all about having fun and creating an uplifting community. We know how it feels to be the new kid on the block, so we do our very best to make our space accessible and welcoming to all – welcome to the family! We look forward to lots of laughs and down dogs together. Come explore our different classes, teachers, workshops and events. New to the practice or looking for something more? Grab a one-to-one session with one of our excellent instructors. Check out our schedule and REGISTER for class today!
Sign up for our New Student Special: 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for only $40 and get your first class FREE!
*must be purchased on or before first class, new students only, 2 weeks begins on second class*
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Parking is available in the lot out front and on Sunset Blvd. After 5pm we offer FREE valet (with validation)!
- arrive 10-15 minutes early to your first class to fill out a new student form and activate your key tag
- remove your shoes prior to entering the studio and bring all valuables inside with you – cubbies are available in the yoga room
- if you have a yoga mat, bring it and maybe a towel too
- if you don’t have one, no biggie… we have plenty of awesome clean rental mats available for just $2 and an array of excellent mats and towels available for purchase
- wear light comfy clothing that you can move easily in
- please turn off your cell phone before class begins
- if possible, refrain from wearing perfumes or strong scents
- stay hydrated! we sell bottled water, coconut water, fresh juice and kombucha to help you do so.
- get ready to get sweaty:)
SEE YOU ON THE MAT!
If you have any feedback, comments, questions, or concerns please know that we are always available to provide support – feel free to contact us at any time as it is our goal to make your experience here as awesome as possible!