Tips & Tricks
- arrive fashionably EARLY (15 min), and stay for the after party: unlike your college professor, we don’t count tardiness against you, but remember how you practice on your mat is how you practice off the mat – respect your fellow yogis, instructor and your own practice so that you can enjoy the FULL class from beginning to end!
- let us know you are in the building: check-in with the front desk – we LOVE you and want to know that you’re here
- CANCEL: All cancellations must be made 30 minutes prior to class start time to avoid late cancel charges
- NO SHOW: if you do not arrive prior to the classes start time, your spot may be given to a standby student and you will be assessed a late cancel charge
- LATE CANCEL CHARGES: should you cancel outside of the cancellation window, or no show for class, you will be deducted a class as if you had attended, or charged a $5 cancellation fee if you are in an unlimited package. All cancellation fees are automatically charged to your credit card on file.
- suit up and shoes off: wear light comfy clothing that you can move easily in, remove your shoes prior to entering the studio and bring all valuables inside with you – cubbies are available to store your things
- if you have a yoga mat, bring it and maybe a towel too, if you don’t have one, no biggie… we have plenty of awesome clean rental mats available for $2 and a ton of excellent mats and towels available for purchase
- ttyl phone: this practice is wifi free! We want all of YOU during class, leave the technological distractions in your bag and make sure it’s on silen
- if possible, refrain from wearing perfumes or strong scents
- stay hydrated! we sell bottled water, coconut water and kombucha to help you do so
- get ready to get sweaty:)
Expirations, transfers & memberships
- All class package expiration dates are listed and strictly enforced
- Classes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Membership changes/cancellations require 30 days written notice. Contact us here.
- All sales final – we do not offer refunds on any purchases
Dogs and small humans
Although both are very cute and we love your furry and human kiddos, we aren’t able to accommodate them at the studio.
- Kids 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult to participate in class
- 16+ may attend on their own with parental consent
- Kids under 12 are welcome to attend kids yoga
- We are not responsible for your kids/dogs and are unable to watch them while you practice
- We cannot allow dogs into the yoga room
Have a question?
Feel free to contact us with questions about our policies – or anything!