Lavender Field Adventure
Yoga at the Lavender Farm
Join ODD for a Sunday in the sunshine! Meet us down in Aguanga, CA at the Fork & Plow Lavender Farm for an outdoor yoga class, picnic lunch, and guided time in the lavender field, where you can pick your own gorgeous bouquet of lavender!
All attendees will receive a hand blended home face steam kit personally crafted by Caitlin Randolph with chamomile, calendula, spearmint, comfrey, and hibiscus — plus a self-care gift bag!
Subject to change
- 10:30a Arrive at Fork & Plow Lavender Farm
- 11a – 12:15p All-levels yoga class led by Victoria Gluchoski
- 12:30p – 1:30p Picnic lunch
- 1:30p – 2:30p Guided lavender field time and shopping
$230book 2, save $40!
Fork & Plow Lavender Farm
In June, the lavender fields will start to develop color. The later in the month, the more vibrant the blooms. Fork & Plow Lavender Farm is about 2.5 hours south of Los Angeles in Riverside County. All attendees are responsible for their own transportation.
Each attendee will dine on a selected picnic menu lunch item (Icebox Chicken, Vegan Nicoise Pan Bagnat, or the Summer Graze Box) plus refreshing lavender lemonade.
Covid 19 Protocol
Protocol subject to change according to CDC guidelines
What to Expect
- Masks are optional.
- Mats will be 6 feet apart, and distance must be maintained at all times.
- Access to bathrooms is available.
- All students will be required to sign our updated waiver
We ask that you stay home if…
- You knowingly have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
- You are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- You have had a fever in the past 48 hours.
What to Bring
- Bring your own mat (and other props like blocks and straps if you’d like).
- A bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- We’ll be outside so consider sunscreen and/or bug spray
- Beach towel or blanket to place under your mat. This will protect your mat from grass and dirt.