Day 29 – celebrate
Tomorrow (or today, depending on time zone) is the big day – the last day of this blog. The 30th day in the series. The 30th birthday. Tomorrow will be a big celebration.
At the end of the day though, every day is a big day – an opportunity to celebrate. If we can approach our lives with an attitude of fun – celebrating all that we are, all that we have and all that we may be – we will attract more of that into our lives.
Celebrate what you want to see more of in your life and bring it closer to you!
Easier said than done, I know.
Just for today, what can you do to celebrate?
- Treat yourself to something nice
- Call a friend you haven’t heard from in a while
- Let go of one negative thought that is no longer serving you
- Read a book that makes you smile
- Do one nice thing for somebody else
- Give yourself a hug
- Give your loved ones a hug
- Write yourself, or someone else a love note
- Fly a kite
- Bake yourself a cake
- Go get some balloons and confetti throw yourself a party
- Write a list of all you have accomplished
- Celebrate the successes – there are so many happening at all times that we take for granted
- Identify one good thing about a not so good situation
- Do what makes you happy
What makes you happy? What is one small thing you can do today to celebrate your life? Add to the list in the comments below. Then go out and do it!
Celebrate you, celebrate life and make the world a better place One Down Dog, one smile, one hug at a time!
The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating. ― Jarod Kintz
If we are ever going to enjoy life, now is the time to do it – not tomorrow, or next year. The future will never come, there is only the present. Make it your most wonderful day.