Thursdays online via Zoom
5:30-7:30pm PST for 8 weeks starting July 8th
Chakra Connection: 8 weeks of fully diving into the Chakra alignment with our body, mind, and spirit.
The opening of the Chakras allows for the revealing of higher states of consciousness which leads to the awareness of the Supreme Self. We will journey through all the ways to invoke this magic into our day-to-day lives for more ease, balance, and inner serenity.
What to expect:
- One 60 minute Asana class each week
- Theory and philosophy breakdown of the Chakras
- Guided journaling and discussion
- Meditation and Mantras of each Chakra
- Suggested content for reading/further resourcing
What to bring:
- Props, if you have them:+ blocks (or thick books, water bottles, sturdy household items.. etc)
- bolsters (or thick pillows, any cushions)
- belts or straps (strong fabric)
- eye pillow or something soft
- blanket or throw
- a journal or something sacred to write in
- any crystals, mala beads or ritual pieces that hold value and inspiration to your journey inward
Please prepare your space to be comfy for practice and inviting for stillness regardless of what props you do or do not have. Creating a sanctuary space during this time can include keeping anything close that speaks to your spiritual or sacred practice. And please no worries if you don’t have certain props, we will make it work.
Cost: $450, registration closes July 1
Want to set up a payment plan? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check your email for registration confirmation. You will receive a link to join each session 15-20 minutes prior to start time.