How to stream classes from home using ZOOM:
- Download the free ZOOM software to whichever device you will be using to stream: https://zoom.us/download
- Sign up for class as you would any One Down Dog class – app, website, or MindBody. These are open to anyone worldwide. You must register 30 minutes prior to class.
- After signing up for class, you’ll be emailed a link. Click to join class!
Tips & Tricks:
- Setup your computer or phone in front of your mat so you can best see and hear the instructor. Once class starts, you will be muted so all participants can only hear the instructor and there isn’t any feedback noise. You have the option to turn off your camera if you’d like to stay private or set a fun backdrop.
- You’ll receive a class link along with a Spotify link so you can blast that playlist while you take class!
- If you have questions, you can use the “chat” feature before or after class. Instructors won’t be using the “chat” during the class, but we definitely want to connect before and after 🙂
- After the class ends, please help us in spreading the word about our online classes so we can continue to offer more and stay afloat during this mandatory closure.