We like to keep things CHILL... below are some TIPS & TRICKS to make that happen:
- arrive fashionably EARLY (15 min), and stay for the after party: unlike your college professor, we don’t count tardiness against you, but remember how you practice on your mat is how you practice off the mat – respect your fellow yogis, instructor and your own practice so that you can enjoy the FULL class from beginning to end!
- let us know you are in the building: check-in with the front desk – we LOVE you and want to know that you’re here
- CANCEL: All cancellations must be made 30 minutes prior to class start time to avoid late cancel charges
- NO SHOW: if you do not arrive prior to the classes start time, your spot may be given to a standby student and you will be assessed a late cancel charge
- LATE CANCEL CHARGES: should you cancel outside of the cancellation window, or no show for class, you will be deducted a class as if you had attended, or charged a $5 cancellation fee if you are in an unlimited package. All cancellation fees are automatically charged to your credit card on file.
- suit up and shoes off: wear light comfy clothing that you can move easily in, remove your shoes prior to entering the studio and bring all valuables inside with you – cubbies are available to store your things
- if you have a yoga mat, bring it and maybe a towel too, if you don’t have one, no biggie… we have plenty of awesome clean rental mats available for $2 and a ton of excellent mats and towels available for purchase
- ttyl phone: this practice is wifi free! We want all of YOU during class, leave the technological distractions in your bag and make sure it’s on silen
- if possible, refrain from wearing perfumes or strong scents
- stay hydrated! we sell bottled water, coconut water and kombucha to help you do so
- get ready to get sweaty:)
hit us up to find a class that’s the right fit for you…we know we can’t be everything to everyone, but we can help you find a class that makes the most sense for where you’re at today!
- All class package expiration dates are listed and strictly enforced
- Classes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Membership changes/cancellations require 30 days written notice to email@example.com
- All sales final – we do not offer refunds on any purchases
Although both are very cute and we love your furry and human kiddos, we aren’t able to accommodate them at the studio.
- Kids 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult to participate in class
- 16+ may attend on their own with parental consent
- Kids under 12 are welcome to attend kids yoga
- We are not responsible for your kids/dogs and are unable to watch them while you practice
- We cannot allow dogs into the yoga room