108 Sun Salutations & Yin Yoga – with Courtney and Bobbi – body yoga cleanse
Seriously – 108 Sun Salutations. Welcome the sun and cool it down with some yin. Yin & Yang has never been so much fun. Bring 2 mats.
Saturday March 25th Silverlake 6:15-8pm. onedowndog.com/workshops
Expect us to go downstairs for french fries and friends after!
Missed the event? Make sure to subscribe to our Facebook events!
CHakra Tune Up Meditation Series – with Adam – spiritual yoga cleanse
Part of your regular class package so you’ll need to pre-register to save your spot! You’ve missed the Root Chakra but jump in on ANY week. (follow us on Instagram to not miss a beat!)
– Muladhara chakra (root chakra) –
“I am strong, stable, secure, and peaceful. ”
– Svadhisthana (sacral chakra) –
“The universes creative energy flows through me.”
– Manipura (solar plexus chakra) –
“My power source is the living universe, and unlimited.”
– Anahata (heart chakra) –
“The more I give, the more I open myself up to receive.”
– Vishudda (threat chakra) –
“What I speak, I manifest.”
– Ajna (third eye)
“My intuition leads the way.”
– Sahasrara (crown chakra) –
“I Am limitless.”
CLOTHING SWAP/Donation Drive April 9th – Physical/Karimic Yoga Cleanse
We are doing our favorite clothing swap and ending it with a donation drive with our Resister Sisters & Allies. Bring re-usable bags for donation. Bring any gently used clothing for swap/donation – please make sure at least one of these items you bring is on the list below.
Eagle Rock – Sunday April 9th –
SWAP – 7:30 – 9pm
DONATION DRIVE – 9 – 10pm (organize left clothes into appropriate donation channels)
SWAP for an hour and a half. Donation organization. Deliver the next day! If you’re interested in being involved in donations Downtown on Monday comment here or get in touch! Any clothes leftover from the swap and not added to donations for the Downtown Womens Center will be donated in bulk to appropriate shelters and Out Of The Closet.
Downtown Women’s Center Wishlist –
- Jackets & Sweaters – larger the better.
- Shoes – especially large sizes.
- NEW SOCKS
- NEW bra’s & Underwear
- Rain / Waterproof clothing
- Tote bags & Rolling luggage
- Sleeping Bags
- Bed Linens
- Personal Hygiene & Medical items
- GIFTS – they celebrate residence birthdays – any extra goodies like bathrobes, grocery store giftcards, birthday decorations will be set aside for the residents.