Yoga Playlist – June edition
The soundtrack of our practice: the yoga playlist
ever been in class jamming out and wonder, “what is this amazing music?”
wonder no more!
At One Down Dog we LOVE music – how it makes us feel, how it takes us back and how it gets us going. Music is life, life is music. Every month we share our top 10 current favorites for your listening pleasure.
Without further adieu…
1. Take a Fall For Me (feat. RZA) – James Blake
2. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
3. Your Day Is Done (Featuring Georgia Anne Muldrow) – PPP
4. Love Is All I Got (Original Mix) – Feed Me & Crystal Fighters
5. Hurricane – MS MR
6. Sacrilege – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7. Only Love – Ben Howard
8. Breezeblocks – Alt-J
9. Lose Yourself to Dance (feat. Pharrell Williams) – Daft Punk
10. Royals – Lorde
Yoga Playlist – May edition
The soundtrack of our practice: the yoga playlist…
you hear it in class.
you ask: what was that song you played in ____ pose?
you try to remember so you can download it when you get home.
At One Down Dog we LOVE music – how it makes us feel, how it takes us back and how it gets us going. Music is life, life is music. Once a month we will share our top 10 current favorites for your listening pleasure…stay tuned. (get it?)
our May Yoga Playlist:
(In absolutely no particular order)
1. No Diggity – Chet Faker
2. Same Love (feat. Mary Lambert) – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
3. Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch) – Calvin Harris
4. Your Drums, Your Love – AlunaGeorge
5. Wanna Be a Baller – Lil’ Troy
6. Sweet Home Chicago (feat. Brice Fox, Constant L. Burts, The Pro Letarians & Benny Nice) – Matty Rico
7. Limit to Your Love – James Blake
8. Get Lucky (Radio Edit) [feat. Pharrell Williams] – Daft Punk
9. Fineshrine – Purity Ring
10. Medicine – Daughter (The Chainsmoker remix. Produced by: Drew Taggart)