New Student Info
We’re thrilled to be back in the studio and can’t wait to meet you and share in lots of laughs and down dogs together! Enjoy your first 3 in-studio classes for $45!
We are so excited to get to know you!
At One Down Dog we are all about having fun and creating an uplifting community. We know how it feels to be the new kid on the block, so we do our very best to make our space accessible and welcoming to all – welcome to the family! We look forward to lots of laughs and down dogs together. Be sure to arrive 15 minutes early for your first class so we can get you all set up!Book a class
Tips & Tricks
- arrive fashionably EARLY (15 min), and stay for the after party: unlike your senior seminar class, we don’t count tardiness against you, but remember how you practice on your mat is how your practice off the mat – respect your fellow yogis, instructor and your own practice so that you can enjoy the FULL class from beginning to end!
- let us know you are in the building: check-in with the front desk – we LOVE you and want to know that you’re here
- suit up and shoes off: wear light comfy clothing that you can move easily in, remove your shoes prior to entering the studio and bring all valuables inside with you – cubbies are available in the yoga room
- if you have a yoga mat, bring it and maybe a towel too, if you don’t have one, no biggie… we have plenty of awesome clean rental mats available for $2 and a ton of excellent mats and towels available for purchase
- ttyl phone: this practice is wifi free! We want all of YOU during class, leave the technological distractions in your bag and make sure it’s on silent
- if possible, refrain from wearing perfumes or strong scents
- stay hydrated! we sell bottled water, coconut water and kombucha to help you do so
- get ready to get sweaty:)
- hit us up to find a class that’s the right fit for you…we know we can’t be everything to everyone, but we can help you find a class that’s the best fit!
Get in touch
Feel free to contact us at any time with feedback, comments, questions, or concerns.