Join our outdoor yoga classes in Echo Park!
One Down Dog is excited to offer yoga and fitness classes outside at our Echo Park location! We can’t wait to FLOW in person again.
Pre-registration is required. Check the schedule and carefully read our safety protocol >>
Safety Protocol: What to Expect
- Pre-registration is required a minimum of 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- Cancellations must be made 1 hour prior to class start time or will be assessed a cancellation fee of: $15 for Unlimited Members or the deduction of a class from your series/single
- Masks must be worn at all times while on the premises.
- Mats will be 8+ feet apart, and distance must be maintained at all times.
- Access to bathrooms and shop will be available 1 person at a time.
- All students will be required to sign a new waiver prior to their first outdoor class. Sign the waiver.
We ask that you stay home if…
- you knowingly have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19.
- you are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat.
- you have had a fever in the past 48 hours.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed, we kindly ask you to join us another time or at home with our online classes.
What to Bring
- Bring your own mat (and other props like blocks and straps if you’d like). Mat rentals and props will not be provided, but will be available for sale.
- We recommend you bring a large towel to lay your mat on to keep it clean.
- A bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- We’ll be outside so consider sunscreen and/or bug spray
Outside Class Pricing
All Previous In-Studio Class Packages Apply
- take 1 single class, anytime
- take class anytime
- $17 per class
- can also be used for online classes
- unlimited down-dogging online/outside
- $3.83 per day!
- discounts on workshops, trainings and events
Have a question?
Contact us with the form below and we’ll get back to you asap.